Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Citysol 2009 - Independent Music, Art, and Sustainability Festival July 10, 11, 12

Solar One hosts the annual Citysol festival this weekend to support sustainability.

Highlights include:

Friday July 10 6pm-10pm
The Alien Comic
"Mr. Lower East Side" Moonshine Shorey
DJs from HomeBase Collective
Party for a Solar-Powered NY

Saturday July 11 12pm-10pm
Dead Prez, Fiasco, Schwervon!, Shilpa Ray & Her Happy Hookers, Outasight, the So So Glos, Love Like Deloreans, Hi Red Center and DJ Green Lantern!

Sunday July 12 11am-6pm
Rachel Trachtenburg's Homemade World
Workshops with BioBus Mobile Science Lab, Band of Bicycles, the Madagascar Institute, Voltaic, Just Food and more!
Wide Open Eco-Pet Fashion Show


Learn more.

2 comments:

independent music said...

I want to become a musician and always try to do my best. I sing a pop and rock music but now I want to sing some independent music. So, please update some latest music.

independent music

SEO Companies said...

I work in SEO Company and provide SEO services but after searching so much I stop at your article, it was looking amazing in reading. Thanks for sharing your wonderful blog, I am a big fan of rap, jazz and indie music.

SEO Companies